Monday, April 09, 2007

Des photos.

Today has been an exceptionally long day. I had a complicated presentation to make this morning (which sucked) and spent the morning feeling drained because of it. We ordered pizza for lunch since it seemed like everyone was walking around licking unknown wounds and it made me feel marginally better, but only marginally. So I decided that I needed a break from working my ass off only to have shitty results and spent the day chatting online and uploading photos all over the world. It takes about 45546782 minutes to upload each photo, so there aren't that many new ones for you to see. But I'm getting to it, promise.



When I am done this post I am going to go home, play some jazz music and read in the sunset on my huge porch. My apartment house is huge and gorgeous. I live in tthe white half and plan to throw a huge house party soon:



And this is where we went this weekend, Toke Beach:







And that's all for now, since I'm going home for some cool white wine and a lot of Glenn Miller... Then maybe off to Mamba Point for Tuesday's Movie Night.

3 comments:

Lex said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. Mainly because you sound good. Take care.

Anna, Pikin Protector said...

Never been happier. :)

ETP said...

Never been happier?!

Good news!

Cheers.