Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Photos from the drive to work.

I brought my camera to work today so that I could take some photos on the way of everyday scenes in Sierra Leone. The photos are crap quality because I took them inside a moving vehicle, so the light sucks and I didn't aim at any particular scenery or anything... But these are just some random photos of the drive to work in the mornings and shows what the streets of Freetown look like:



It's really crazy to see the things people carry on their heads sometimes:

I leaned over the driver's arms to take this photo outside her window. I just liked the greenery:

And other random, older, photos of areas near my office:

A little stream I found buried behind an old shack:

Where I work:

Where I buy fruit:

And lastly, photos of the beautiful children who make living here totally worth it:

No comments: