Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BE MY PERSONAL FRIEND.

No, not really - that's not the title I wanted for this blog entry but when I went to type something the auto-fill drop-down menu showed me the history of things that everyone else had typed in a similar field. I just thought that was the funniest.

It's not something that I should make fun of, but being on a public computer you tend to come across some seriously interesting and hilarious things when you read the history of the computer's internet searches. I always have a giggle when I'm at the Special Court and I can see what other people are searching for. You can see my searches in there because they're the ones that always have quotes around them: "Chapter IV" "Sierra Leone" "Child and Young Persons Act"; "Sierra Leone" "Local Courts"; "Safe sleep aids"... Most of the searches done by other people include questions on scholarships to Canada, Australia and Europe. Others are law research, questions about human rights and youth initiative projects, etc etc etc. All kinds of legit things.

And then there are some that make me glad that I ALWAYS remember to erase my tracks on public computers. These are some of the searches done on mine:

-find lover

-FREE LOVE WORDS

-looking for love

-please allow me to access my e-mail

-the natural method

-the silent way

-what side of the body is the womb located

-where is the womb in the female

-how to know if pregnant

It sounds to me like somebody got his lady knocked-up and I've just learned way too much about it.

No comments: